Located in Charmouth, Dorset
A delightful holiday home in the traditional Dorset seaside village of Charmouth, close to the Jurassic Coast and ideal for visiting popular towns and resorts including Lyme Regis and Branscombe.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Pet Friendly: No
Situated in the traditional Dorset seaside village of Charmouth, this gated holiday complex offers a selection of well thought out, purpose-built accommodation within these converted former farm buildings. With onsite leisure facilities for all ages, the property is also conveniently located just a short stroll from the village amenities and Charmouth beach. Also nearby is the wonderful town of Lyme Regis, with its fossil-rich beach and historic Cobb, a beautiful unspoilt seafront with sheltered south-facing beaches and traditional deckchairs that line the promenade in the summer. The Jurassic coastline has been designated as England’s first Natural World Heritage Site and spans nearly one hundred miles of the Dorset and East Devon coastline. There are many attractions in the area including the charming resorts of Beer, Branscombe, Crealy Adventure Park and numerous National Trust properties and gardens to name but a few.
On entering the property, double doors lead into the kitchen which is complete with an integrated oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. In the separate utility room is a washer/dryer. Heading into the spacious, open-plan lounge/dining area and dining area, the seating area has two large sofas with a coffee table and the dining area offers a large table with ample seating. The TV in this room comes with a DVD player for entertainment. Also on the ground floor, there is a double bedroom as well as a separate wet room with shower and WC. On the first floor, there are two more bedrooms, one twin and one king-size with an en-suite bathroom that contains a shower over the bath and WC. Completing the first floor is a bathroom with a shower over the bath and WC.
Outside the property has an enclosed patio area with garden furniture, ideal for enjoying meals and drinks outdoors. Guests are invited to enjoy the neighbouring holiday park which includes a shared, covered outdoor heated swimming pool, Char Valley Café which serves speciality teas and coffees and a shared outdoor children’s play area. For a reduced charge and available to adults, is the well-equipped Char Valley Health Club, including a gym, indoor pool, sauna and steam room.
- Set within a gated holiday complex in the traditional Dorset seaside village of Charmouth
- Spacious and bright accommodation, ideal for families
- Shared swimming pool and leisure facilities on site
- An array of local shops and pubs a short walk from the property
- Take a stroll to the beach or along the nearby coastal footpaths
- Perfect for exploring the many beaches and walks the Jurassic coastline has to offer
- 3 bedrooms on the first floor, 1 king-size with en suite and 1 twin; on the ground floor, 1 double
- 1 en suite bathroom with shower over bath and WC; 1 bathroom with shower over bath and WC on the first floor; 1 wet room with WC on the ground floor
- Kitchen electric oven, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer
- Utility room with washer/dryer
- TV and DVD in the lounge, TV in the king-size bedroom
- Electric and central heating included
- Wi-Fi available for an additional charge payable onsite typical charge per week for 2 devices is £15
- 00 and for 5 devices is £25
- 00 (please note Wi-Fi speeds may vary, therefore this connection may be unsuitable for streaming movies and games)
- Swimming pool use of the covered outdoor heated swimming pool is included for guests and is open for the following dates in 2021 : 3rd April 16th April, 1st 3rd May, 29th May 3rd September, 23rd 29th October
- The pool is open 7 days a week in the main school summer holidays between 10am 5pm and closed for lunch
- Health Club and Café opening times are: 9am 5pm Monday Friday (closed for lunch), 9am 1pm Sat and Sun
- A complex of 16 properties
- Ample parking on site
- Beach, shops and pubs all within walking distance
- Guests can arrive between 4pm 8pm
Charmouth is a beautiful, unspoiled seaside village near Lyme Regis. For families, it is a chance to unwind and enjoy the charm the village has to offer. The village has two traditional pubs, as well as cafes. There are a post office, convenience store and bakers. The village is very picturesque and the National Trust controls significant portions of the scenic areas around the town. The area, famed for its fossils on the sandy beach is part of the World Heritage Jurassic Coast. Join in with a guided fossil hunt or visit the fossil centre to learn more. The beach is famous for its sandy shore and gently shelving waters make it the ideal family beach